PhD Diet Cookie
- Contain high quality Milk Protein- high in BCAA’s.
- Added CLA & Chromium
- Contains Chromium to maintain normal and stable blood sugar levels- a vital factor when looking to lose body fat.
- Also contains flaxseed, L-Carnitine & Green tea extract
- Now available in 2 new delicious flavours
- Only 199 calories per cookie (based on new flavours)
- Great tasting and convenient, high protein snack
- Added CLA, L-Carnitine & Green tea extract to help support weight loss
- Up to 22g of protein per 50g cookie
- Ideal alternative to your Diet Whey shake
- Ideal size for when you're on the go
PhD Diet Cookie is a delicious, high protein baked cookie that is a great alternative to a protein shake or bar. Containing up to 22g of high quality protein, with the added benefits of L-Carnitine, CLA and Green Tea Extract; it is the perfect snack for anyone looking to achieve a lean physique.
Containing only 199 calories and with real chocolate chips, the PhD Diet Cookie is ideal for men and women who want an indulgent treat at any time of the day, that doesn’t affect their diet plan.
Diet Cookie contains:
Milk Protein concentrate: Typically high in the important Branched Chain Amino Acids (Leucine, Iso-Leucine and Valine), Milk Protein is a tried and tested protein source for all gym goers
Only 4g of sugar per cookie: Essential for anyone seeking weight loss or lean muscle building, a diet low in sugar will help you achieve your goals.
500mg CLA per cookie:is a linoleic fatty acid found traditionally in dairy and fish and has long been used in weight management formulas as an addition, or stand-alone ingredient.
250mg L-Carnitine per cookie: In living cells, Carnitine is required for the transport of fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria during the breakdown of lipids (fats) for the generation of metabolic energy.
500mg Flaxseed powder per cookie: Flax seeds contain high levels of fibre as well as lignans, an abundance of micronutrients and omega-3 fatty acids. Studies have shown that flax seeds may lower cholesterol levels.
125ug Chromium: Chromium has been shown to contribute to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels and also normal macronutrient metabolism. Normal and stable blood glucose levels are very important when following a calorie controlled diet for weight loss