Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey
- The world's #1 Selling Whey Protein
- 24g of premium whey protein but low in sugars and fat
- 5.5g of naturally occurring BCAA in each serving
- 4g glutamine & glutamine acid
- Enjoy first thing in the morning &/or pre or post-workout
- High protein to support muscle growth & maintenance
- New Birthday Cake flavour to celebrate our 30th Birthday
- 30 Years of setting the Gold Standard
Help kick start your muscle growth with Optimum Nutrition’s Gold Standard 100% Whey™. The world’s best-selling whey protein delivers 24 grams of protein with low levels of fat and 120 calories. This superior quality powder has been instantised to mix easily using a shaker cup. There's no doubt that this is the gold standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
Who should take Gold Standard 100% Whey?
Passionate, dedicated and determined athletes that are prepared for every workout choose the World’s No.1 selling protein powder. They value quality, consistency and a brand they can trust to provide them with a high standard product to fuel their diet, exercise & performance
What Does It Do?
After training, your body uses protein to help repair and rebuild muscle fibres. Gold Standard 100% Whey™ protein is easily digested in the stomach, meaning it
provides a fast delivery of protein to muscles. This is especially important immediately after training, when the muscle has been broken down. Whey is also a
source of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), including Leucine.
When Is The Best Time To Use Gold standard 100% Whey?
Gold Standard 100% Whey™ is fast absorbing so is best enjoyed first thing in the morning and/or during the 30 minutes just before or immediately after training. Simply mix one rounded scoop with 180-240 ml (6-8 oz) of cold water in an ON shaker.